ContactPlease let us know through the Police Department email, or call the Police Department at 641-782-8402 if you have any suggestions to help us improve our service to the community. Together we can maintain a safe and livable city for all to enjoy.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Police Department section of the City of Creston’s website. The officers and staff of the Creston Police Department are pleased that you have chosen to visit. We hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here and will find the information beneficial.
The Creston Police Department strives to meet the highest standards for excellence in law enforcement. The department provides year-round, 24 hour service to its citizens, and adheres to the highest standards of ethical behavior. The department’s primary objective is to provide a safe community environment in Creston with the highest level of service possible. The organization is committed to safeguarding the quality of life that makes Creston a great place to live, work, and play.
The Creston Police Department will create a safe and comfortable community in which people can live, work, and visit. We recognize employees are the Department’s most valuable resource and will strive to create a positive working atmosphere where dedication and participation are encouraged. We will serve the people of this community by striving for excellence in all we do.
To this end, we will:
- Be fiscally responsible
- Effectively communicate with all members of the community
- Enhance the safety and livability of the community
- Prevent crime through community involvement, education, and proactive law enforcement
- Promote inter-agency communication and cooperation
- Provide community leadership
- Recruit, train, and develop quality personnel
- Strive for professionalism and integrity by maintaining high ethical standards