Creston's restored depot was built in 1899, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974 when it was restored as Creston's Municipal Complex.
Currently, the first floor houses the Creston:Arts Gallery in the North room, the congregate meal site on the East end and the Creston Model Railroad Club on the West end. The hallway in between houses a collection from the Leona Abbott estate of dolls depicting the Presidents and first ladies of the USA from George Washington through Bill Clinton.
The second floor houses City offices and City Council chambers. The Mayor, City Administrator, City Clerk, and Accounting Manager's offices are on the South side, and the Public Works Director, Building Inspector, and Public Works Secretary's offices are on the North Side. The City Council Chambers are on the North West side.